Friday, July 9, 2010

Shameless Distractions

I discovered the game "words with friends" recently, and ever since then, haven't been able to put my ITouch down for a second.


I start up 17-18 games at once, many of them with actual real-life friends from college, and shamelessly hide my ITouch around my desk and play during work in between assignments. (Typically I don't have enough work to fill up 8-hours a day anyway, but since I'm the intern, I must sit here for 8-hours a day).


I found the perfect hiding spot for it in my planner. It's not as thick as an IPhone so it slips discreetly between pages.


Here's a picture of its hiding spot:


If anyone wants to start a game with me, my screen name is Adrienne0711.
Despite my constant scrabbling, I still suck. I think I've lost 94.293% games I've completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment