Friday, July 9, 2010

First Post

Here’s the deal.

I’m a bonafide Colorado girl. I love Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, the Mile High City and there is absolutely nothing that could ever possibly be wrong with Colorado. Ever. It’s perfect.

However, I am stuck in a dilemma for the next 8 weeks – I was forced against my will to spend the summer in Suburbia, Minnesota, where I went to high school and basically resented every second of it, until I ran away to Denver for college and have resided most of the years ever since. Even though I was pretty much offered a really cool internship in New York City for the summer but unfortunately my parents will not pay for me to live anywhere else during school holidays, and I am too broke to pay for myself to live elsewhere.

But seriously, there’s nothing fascinating about Plymouth. Except maybe moments like these:



Pretty, isn’t it? Yes, most small towns are beautiful, but they suck balls to live in.
Aside from working 60-hours a week at an internship I love and that pays bank, I’m counting down the minutes until I can go back to the Mile High and be reunited with my friends and start loving life again. (If only I could transfer this company to Denver, I’ll take it up with the CEO next week).

Anyway, due to my severe, unmedicated ADD, I just forgot where I was going with this…

[Half hour later, comes back to computer, wondering what the hell is open on screen]

Oh right, I’m starting a blog.

Well, I don’t remember what exactly I was going to write to tie this blog post up...I swear it was witty and brilliant.

Want to hear a story?

I don't feel like telling one at the moment. But I swear I'll have plenty of entertaining stories coming.

But here's a picture of my doggy to hold you over:



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment