Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Craigslist Pranks

In the past few months, I've heard of two accounts of pranks friends of mine have pulled on other friends involving those other friends' cell phone numbers and Craigslist.

I need to know, which is worse?

Prank #1
Last spring, a friend of mine was telling me about how him and another guy (whom I actually didn't know at the time) went to Fort Collins for the weekend and when they got back, realized this other guy forgot his phone. It would be another few days before he could go get it (since FoCo is like an hour drive from Denver at least) so my friend goes on to Craigslist and under the "adults" section makes an entry that resembles this:

"13-year old girl looking for older man. Well-endowed men only, must send photo. Text to 123-456-7890." (that pretend number being his buddy's number whose phone was still in FoCo).

Lets just say he got a lot of responses.


Prank #2
This happened to one of my buddies earlier this summer. One of his frat bros decides to go on Craigslist and make an ad that was along the lines of this:

"Free Twilight premier tickets! Call or text 123-456-7890!"

Yeah, he had like a thousand voicemails.


I would like to know two things:

Firstly, which of these two is worse?

Secondly, anybody have a better one? I will update this post and add yours in if I get good ones!

2 comments:

  1. oh god the twilight one is way worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above me, the Twilight one is crazy worse. :O

    ReplyDelete